Friday, March 22, 2013

Brown Sugar Cinnamon Brioche Buns


Yes, I know.  I have been a brioche making fool around here lately.  But, can you blame me?  That stuff is so good - and for everything!  This recipe uses a small portion of the already made up dough you should have in your fridge.  Oh, you don't have brioche dough in your fridge?  Well, click here and you can.  Don't be scared, it's super easy.  I promise.  :)

For this super simple recipe, I grabbed a handful of dough and rolled it out into a rectangle (approx. 9x13).



Sprinkle a generous amount of brown sugar and cinnamon on top and roll up longways.  Be careful to leave the edges of the dough as clean as you can.  Pinch the ends closed after rolling.  



After rolling, slice into pieces.  Mine were about 1 1/2 thick.  Place in a buttered round baking pan and cover with a dishcloth for about 45 minutes to let rise.  Then, pop in the over for about 15-20 minutes on 350 degrees.







No comments:

Post a Comment