Saturday, November 10, 2012

Banana Bread


Today's Great Thing was not about me, considering I hate (yes, I used the 'H' word) banana bread.  I guess it stems from the fact that from the ages of 4 to 9 all I ate was bananas.  Seriously.  

At any rate, my husband loves banana bread.  He and the kids are off to the hunting cabin this weekend - it's youth hunt weekend in Alabama, and their special prize was a warm loaf of Banana Bread.  They even paid me with a happy dance!

Of course they think I slaved all day preparing this but I didn't.  It was a mix!  You know, one of these mixes...



And the best part:  It was only $1.96 at my local Walmart.  Using my trusty $1 off coupons, I was able to score these mixes for only $0.96 each.  Not too shabby, eh?

Moral of the story:  It doesn't have to cost much OR be homemade to be a really Great thing!

If you need coupons, Leonard at American Consumer Services offers the most helpful and affordable options.  Just contact him here and do me a favor - tell him Heather sent you!  





No comments:

Post a Comment