Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Ahhh, Spring! A Week in Pictures...

To me, this is the best time of year.  The weather starts warming up but not too much.  The humidity isn't high and it's the perfect time to enjoy the outdoors; taking strolls, planting seeds and playing with the furbabies.  In Alabama, it doesn't take long before going outside makes you feel as if you're trekking through a tropical rain forest...or at least, in my neck of the woods.

So, this week can be documented in pictures.





I've finally figured who has been knocking my bird feeder down in the mornings.  Little rascal.  


I'd been waiting and waiting for the perfect shot of the little cardinals that make their home in my yard.  He's so handsome, isn't he?


This is my little chipmunk that has started coming to eat.  He's so dang cute but he BOLTS at the first sound or sight of me.  Getting this picture was slightly difficult - I had to open the kitchen window and hang out of it without making a sound.  Difficult, yes!  But, not impossible.  :)


I was actually creating a new canvas when I looked up and noticed the afternoon sunlight coming through my herbs on the back porch.  I had to have a picture.


This was the first time I'd ever seen a little bird like this one.  I still am not sure what he is.  



This is Katy, my youngest furbaby.  She is pure joy.


This is Jesi, my oldest furbaby, enjoying her favorite pastime.  She is not as joyful.  On this particular day, she wore.me.out.  lol



On Thursday, my husband went fishing and made us one happy family.  :)


Looks good, huh?  


So, what about you?  What did your week look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment