Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Spring Planning - March


Ohh, do I have a full month planned for myself.  I have high hopes of accomplishing everything on my list so yay!  <high fives all around>.  I don't have to time to waste since Mr. Wonderful informed me today that night time shifts at the catfish farm were looming ahead. <sigh>

I immediately grabbed my trusty notebook that I fill with projects and ideas to see what he has left to do (or rather, those things that require his manliness) and found a few of those 'I have to have this done' projects and put them on the calendar.  

This month, we are going to accomplish the living room & hallway rug, the doors to my craft closet in the living room, the living room coffee table and get the hallway quote painted.  Whew!  Oh, and that doesn't include the preparations for my niece's wedding in October.  We're planting pumpkins  making photo props and etching glass.  I'll be sure to share that with you too!

I hope you'll join me this month as I set out to find glorious bliss in the little details of my life and hopefully, you'll share your bliss with me.  I'd love to hear what projects you're doing this month and what inspires you to get those things done!  

Happy Planning!


2 comments:

  1. I have a TON of projects scheduled for this month too! Some of those include: painting 3-4 pieces of furniture, creating a craft room in a small space, getting my Spring garden started, AND living to blog all about it!! lol

    What inspires me to get those things done?!?!

    ...YOU DO! :) Love you much!!

    http://froogality.blogspot.com
    http://creativelyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read your posts! You gotta love Spring Planning! :)

    ReplyDelete