Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Kick Ass Printable


I looove printables.  Like seriously love them.  Currently, I have about 18 printables framed throughout the house not to mention my nifty printable wall hanger I made with twine and clothespins.

Maybe it's the affirmations or the inspiration I get from seeing them, or perhaps it's the fact that they are so easily interchangeable that makes me love them so - all I know is that for the price of good card stock, you can create your own digital art or quote to showcase in your home.

In my living room, I had an empty spot that was begging for a printable.  This would be a spot I would walk past every morning on my way to the coffee pot so I thought, why not put what has become my favorite saying and print it?!  

That's exactly what I did.  Cute, huh?

Want it too?  Click the picture and right click to save to your computer, then print it out and frame.  




No comments:

Post a Comment